The Center for Pediatric Neuropsychology (CPN) provides neuropsychological evaluations for children and adolescents who experience a variety of cognitive, academic, and behavioral challenges. We have particular expertise in assessing and diagnosing concerns related to attention problems (e.g. ADHD), learning difficulties, and autism. During and after the evaluation, we partner with you and your child’s school to help ensure appropriate interventions are in place. Our goal is to play an active role in developing a practical learning program that produces meaningful improvement for your child.
Benefits of a Comprehensive Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Gain a thorough understanding of your child’s learning style
- Obtain diagnostic clarification about learning, attention, and behavioral concerns
- Identify helpful supports for the classroom
- Determine accommodations for testing
- Pinpoint appropriate strategies to improve skill development
When to Consider an Evaluation
Areas of Assessment
Components of an Evaluation
Get In Touch
190 Route 18 North, Suite 203, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
469 7th Avenue, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Join Our Mail List
Center for Pediatric Neuropsychology is a division of the Center for Cognitive Behavior Therapy. All services are provided by the Center for Cognitive Behavior Therapy.